Configure Log In with Google
If you want to enable your employees log in with Google, you can easily do it with flair.
1. First, you need to go to your Google Admin and create a new app.
2. From the Apps page, select SAML apps.
3. Select: Add App → Add custom SAML app.
4. Fill in the App details. We recommend typing "Employee HUB", as this name will be shown in the list of your SAML apps in the Google Admin console.
5. Enter the following data:
- ACS: https://YOUR_INSTANCE.hub.flair.hr/_auth/saml/callback
- Entity ID: hub
- Name ID format: UNSPECIFIED
- Name ID: Basic Information → Primary Email
6. Click continue and choose mapping for email
7. Download metadata and go to flair app on Salesforce and create a new Hub SAML Configuration record. You can enter Entity ID, Certificate and SSO URL from this file.
8. Now you can enable the configuration, and start using the hub with your subdomain https://YOUR_INSTANCE.hub.flair.hr/